Sweeping lines for a head-turning exterior
The ES 300h commands attention. With a distinctive downward slant and flowing lines, attention is drawn to the sharp front face with the signature Lexus spindle grille.
The self-charging hybrid electric ES delivers a sophisticated blend of dynamic performance, fuel efficiency¹ and environmental friendliness. An ambitious sedan, the seventh-generation ES represents the new space in attainable luxury.
Subtle interior touches make all the difference for every passenger, with controls laid out for easy reach, and ample leg and headroom for a comfortable ride.
When driving on highways, freeways and on roads with white or yellow edge lines, LKA alerts the driver of possible lane or road deviations. When possible deviation is detected, it displays a caution and prompts steering input from the driver. When Radar Active Cruise Control² is in use, LTA can also help to keep the vehicle in the centre of the lane with smooth and steady movements, and tracks the preceding vehicle, even if it’s difficult to detect the lane’s edge lines.
Debuting for Lexus on the ES 300h, RSA utilises the front camera to detect speed signs, and displays them on the multi-information and head-up displays.
When the radar and camera sensor determine that a collision is likely, PCS warns the driver so they can perform evasive manoeuvres. When the system judges a collision is unavoidable, it automatically activates the pre-collision brakes to help avoid a collision or mitigate the impact force.
You may be too far away from a dealer, or you have entered a place we can't find a location for. Try somewhere closer to your nearest capital city.
ALL FEATURES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS
1) Achieved in test conditions for comparison purposes only. Actual fuel consumption varies depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition, load and options/accessories fitted. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2) Driver assist feature. Only operates under certain conditions. Check your Owner’s Manual for explanation of limitations. Please drive safely.
3) Coverage dependent on vehicle location.
4) Compatibility and functionality varies depending on device.
5) Available on certain vehicle models and grades only.
6) Coverage varies based on vehicle location.
7) Only Qi-supported devices compatible. Refer to device manufacturer. May require additional purchase of accessory to support wireless charging.
8) Service varies based on vehicle location. See sunatraffic.com.au.
9) Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations. Ask your dealer for Toyota Genuine Towbar capacity and availability details.
10) Self-restoring paint is capable of restoring superficial scratches only.
11) Emissions vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition & options/accessories fitted.
12) Apple CarPlay® is a trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Compatibility and functionality varies depending on device.
13) Save for Lexus trademarks depicted, all other product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners. Compatibility and functionality varies depending on device.
Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding RC F, LC, LS 460 and LS 600h).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Lexus Australia has used its best endeavours to ensure this material is accurate at the time of publishing. However, all information must be confirmed with your Lexus dealer at the time of ordering, as specifications and details will change over time. Colours displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours. To the extent permitted by law, Lexus Australia will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on the information and photos contained in this material.
Lexus Australia reserves the right to vary and discontinue the current interior and exterior colours, trims and colour/trim/model combinations. Colours and trims displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to printing / display process.